Thursday, April 19, 2007

criminal activities

Monday I went to work happily looking forward to my 11 days off afterward. However, it was not to be, because it was discovered that one of my co-workers, a full-timer, has been helping her self to a few residents' vicodin, and leaving a clear trail for the nurses to follow. Needless to say, she was fired the next day and the nurses were left kissing everyone else's ass, including mine. So ok, I volunteered to work today and tomorrow for them, but I'm not terribly happy about it. I will be making call-in pay though, so I guess I will have to let that comfort me. Plus the good-esteem of future work references.

Tuesday we all had breakfast together, with our instructor at this cute little diner near the hospital. It wasn't too bad. She is a total crab during clinical but ok outside of it. Plus, she gave me my grade: An A-, and 'good job' comment to boot. Didn't see that coming! So I was feeling a little friendlier towards her as well.

So this weekend is study-for-finals marathon weekend. I can't wait to get this semester over with!

No comments: